A 50% Biocide For Professional Use Only.
For use on surfaces that are contaminated
by algae, lichen, fungus & mould.
Prices shown below include carriage and VAT
Perfect for cleaning.
● K-Rend, Slate & Tiled Roofs, UPVC, Industrial
● Cladding, Tarmac, Tennis Courts, Decking,
● Playground Equipment, Brick & Stone
● Block Paving, Patios, Concrete,
Application method by spray or brush
Apply at a rate of 1 litre of diluted product per 4m2 to 5m2 of surface area
Recipes below are guide application rates.
Always Consider if your recipe is appropriate for the surface you are cleaning
● 1% Soft Wash Recipe (50:1) Summer Temp | Light Organic Growth
● 2% Soft Wash Recipe (25:1) Winter Temp | High Organic Growth
● 3% Soft Wash Recipe (17:1) Heavy Organic Growth (Roof Recipe)
Soft Wash Pro 50
SDS Sheet only
© Copyright SoftWash UK Ltd 2017. All Rights Reserved.
If you live in Ireland or Northern Ireland please call before ordering
Soft Wash Pro 50 Has The Same Chemical (DDAC) As the UK most popular algae remover. Soft Wash Pro 50 has a stronger concentration of Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride DDAC or also Known As Didecyldimethylammonium chloride. AlgoClear Pro
Please be aware that delivery times are typically 5 working days. All chemical orders need to be signed for and will not be left on the doorstep due to hazchem rules for transport. Re-Delivery will be charged to the customer if they are not there to receive the chemicals. Orders received during the weekend will not be processed until Monday. If you live in Ireland or Northern Ireland please call before ordering